Leadership Certification and Training
Who Benefits from a Leadership Certificate?
Leadership Certificate Course Objectives
Courses are focused on systems thinking, building your personal leadership brand, unleashing innovation, leading change, building and influencing culture, and enhanced communication through storytelling. Courses will cover how to:
- Deliver value from where you are.
- Identify your preferred Leadership Style(s) and be able to experiment with different styles to build flexibility.
- Learn to apply the design-thinking innovation methodology to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities.
- Learn how to develop and empower employees to proactively respond to problems, contribute innovative ideas, and actively participate in implementing change initiatives.
- Identify new behaviors that promote culture change in your team or organization.
- Build your story to capture the attention of your audience.
Individual Leadership Courses
The Leadership Certificate series includes the following courses:
- Systems Thinking
- Defining Your Leadership Style
- Unleashing Innovation through Design-Thinking
- Leading Change and Empowering Employees
- Building and Influencing Culture
- Communication through Storytelling
Find the course that's right for you, or register for the entire certificate program:
What is the Format of the BW Leadership Certificate Program?
The leadership courses can be taken together to earn a Leadership Certificate, or individually if preferred.
- Classes are taught by accredited Baldwin Wallace professors.
- Courses are open enrollment and not credit earning. Courses do provide Continuing Education Units for those whose careers require evidence of continuous learning.
- Classes meet for a half or full day of learning (see individual class descriptions).
- Classes are held on BW’s beautiful campus, in Berea, Ohio.
- Some classes require all participants to bring a laptop (see individual course descriptions). Internet access will be provided.
- Lunch breaks are provided.
Other important information:
- All scheduled classes will be held.
- Individuals who cannot attend a scheduled class can transfer their registration to a future program or another individual.
- Transfers must be completed 5 business days prior to the program's start.
- Refund Policy: Course registrations are non-refundable. Due to the preparation of these courses, we are not able to offer refunds at this time.