To support the development of leaders at all levels of organizations and industries, BW leverages its diverse portfolio of faculty experts and practitioners to offer a robust, a la carte menu of open enrollment offerings and certificate programs on the most in-demand business topics and professional skills.
Open enrollment courses intentionally bring together leaders from a variety of industries and sectors. This enriches the open enrollment learning experience by welcoming a diversity of perspectives and providing opportunities for participants to extend their professional networks.
Browse our programs by area of study to find one designed for you.
Executive & Professional Development Programs and Courses
- Project Management Overview
- Establishing Project Scope
- Stakeholders and Driving Change
- Identifying and Managing Risk
- Building Project Teams
- Project Communications
- Project Scheduling
- Project Tracking
- Estimating Project Work
- Balanced Approach to Agile Project Management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Workplace
- Effective Methods for Partnership, Collaboration and Mission Fulfillment
- Advancement, Funding Sustainability, and Social Enterprise
- Leadership, Governance, Human Capital, and Resilience